Cosmetic dentistry is a specialized field of dentistry that focuses on enhancing the appearance of a person’s smile. While traditional dentistry primarily focuses on diagnosing, treating, and preventing oral diseases, cosmetic dentistry procedures are elective and intended to improve the overall look of a person’s teeth and gums. With the advancements in technology and techniques, cosmetic dentistry has become an increasingly popular option for individuals seeking to enhance their smiles and boost their self-confidence. From teeth whitening to veneers, dental implants, and orthodontics, there are a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures that can help individuals achieve a more beautiful and radiant smile.
- Cosmetic Teeth Whitening: has the potential to lighten and whiten your teeth from any discoloration or staining. You can do this either in the dentist’s office or at home. It is essential that you check with your dentist before starting a whitening routine since certain individuals may not be eligible for it.
- Transform your smile with Cosmetic Dental Veneers! These thin, custom-made shells of porcelain or composite material are cemented to the front side of teeth and can dramatically alter the appearance of crookedness, discoloration, chips, or gaps between teeth. With this simple procedure, you can enjoy a brighter and more confident smile in no time.
- Cosmetic Dental Implants: provide a revolutionary and long-term solution for anyone dealing with missing teeth. Crafted from titanium, these metal devices are inserted directly into the jawbone where tooth loss has occurred. Serving as natural substitutes for an absent root, cosmetic dental implants secure artificial dentures, crowns, and bridges in place – providing you with increased confidence through the restored beauty of your smile!
- Cosmetic Dental Crowns: are tailored-made to fit over your entire tooth once the cosmetic dentist has prepped it. Typically assembled from either acrylic or porcelain fused with metal for added durability and strength against biting pressure, crowns can be used in cosmetic dentistry to treat teeth that are deficiently shaped, decayed beyond repair, broken into pieces, chipped away at their edges, or filled with large fillings; alternatively, they may simply cover up gaps located between teeth.
- Enhance your smile with Cosmetic Tooth Bonding! This process involves adhering tooth-colored materials to your teeth to repair or improve the appearance of a damaged, discolored, or chipped tooth. For adults looking for more extensive improvements such as buck and crooked teeth, an Orthodontic Treatment may be just what is needed – ask your dentist if they can refer you to an orthodontist today!
To determine the cosmetic dentistry procedure most suitable for your needs, start by communicating with your Dentist in Dallas TX to discuss what changes you’d like to make.